Pores are microscopic openings on the skin’s surface that enable oil to pass through. Pores can get obstructed with excess oil production and dead skin cells that the skin loses on a daily basis. Clogged pores and fissures that are accessible to acne-causing bacteria can all be treated by the use of Hyaluronic Acid serum of Skin Deva on a routine basis with proper skincare. It can aid in the prevention of dry skin, slowing the aging process, and releasing clogged pores.
In this post, we’ll go through what causes clogged pores and how to cure and protect them with Hyaluronic Acid Serum of Skin Deva.
What are pores?
Pores are microscopic holes in the skin that cover every millimeter of the surface. Sweat pores and oil pores are two separate types of pores with various purposes.
- Sweat pores: Sweat glands create moisture, which the sweat pore permits to pass to the skin’s surface. Sweat pores are so small that they are nearly imperceptible to the bare eyes and seldom clog.
- Oil Pores: The oil pores are a little bigger. They are also the holes from which hair arises. Because oil pores create oil from the sebaceous glands, they are also known as hair follicles. The oils of the skin are responsible for the health of our skin.
What are clogged pores?
The sebaceous glands on the face create sebum, natural oil that coats the skin and is responsible for sealing in moisture. A pore’s job is to transport that oil to the skin’s surface, where it can protect and replenish it with hydration.
Factors responsible for clogging the pores
Dead skin cells and sebum often create blocked pores, however other variables also affect to cause clogged pores. These are some of them:
- Products that are comedogenic: Makeup, sunscreen, and lotions, for example, can all be comedogenic and become the cause of clogging the pores.
- Skin elasticity: As skin elasticity declines by age, pores become bigger and more apparent. Larger pores are more likely to become blocked.
- Production of sebum: Some people create significantly more sebum than others. The more sebum a person generates, the more noticeable facial pores they will have. Hormones, genetics, and age are all elements that influence skin oil production.
How are the pores being clogged?
Clogged pores are caused when sebum, dead skin cells, and other things become stranded inside a pore. It causes acne, blackheads, and whiteheads which outcome from clogged pores with perspiration, dirt, and another crud.
- Blackheads: These usually appear when oil and dead skin cells get stuck in the pore, but the pore remains open.
- Whiteheads: When a pore seals and fills with white pus, it forms a whitehead.
- Pimples: It forms when germs, dead skin, and oil become trapped in a pore, causing swelling and irritation.
- Cysts: Cystic acne is a severe kind of acne that develops when cysts grow under the skin’s surface due to severe clogging of the pores.
Why Hyaluronic Acid serum is important?
Acne is caused by clogged pores in many people and the Hyaluronic Acid serum of Skin Deva is primarily used to protect it from pollution and airborne debris to combat the clogged pores. Without a doubt, hyaluronic acid is amongst the most well-known skincare substances. This serum will keep your pores open, allowing your skin to breathe while also preventing pollutants and debris from entering.
How does Hyaluronic Acid work on clogged pores?
Hyaluronic acid draws water from the dermis and transports it to the epidermis, which is the outer layer of the skin. Skin elasticity and tone, cell metabolism, regeneration, and healing are all influenced by hyaluronic acid. Hyaluronic acid also aids in the reduction of trans-epidermal water loss and retention of moisture in your skin rather than releasing it to escape into the atmosphere. It helps the pores not be clogged.
What is Hyaluronic Acid
Hyaluronic acid is a naturally occurring polysaccharide that acts as a cushioning and lubricating agent in the human body and is responsible for the health of our joints, nerves, hair, skin, and eyes.
MAIN BENEFITS of using Hyaluronic Acid Serum
- Moisturizes skin,
- minimizes the appearance of wrinkles
- improves skin elasticity of the skin
- accelerates wound healing
- replenishing cell hydration
- FAst Absorbant
- Reduce irritation
- can be used to treat eczema
- Treat Acne and face redness due to clogged pores
- Collagen control Agent
- A good Humectant
- Lipid Fortifier
- Prevent extra production of oil
No Side Effects
Hyaluronic acid has no acknowledged adverse side effects.
Qualities of Hyaluronic acid serum
A good Hydrator – The hyaluronic acid serum is a wonderful hydrator. It retains water levels onto skin 1,000 times its atomic weight, allowing it to effectively transport moisture to the skin’s dermis and epidermis. The hyaluronic acid serum penetrates deeper layers of the skin to hydrate and moisturize the skin in a natural and glowy way.
- A good Humectant – It works as a humectant. It works like a sponge, attracting water molecules to the surface and surrounding environment of the skin to keep it moisturized and nourished.
- Curing wounds agent- It’s also excellent for curing wounds, Acne, inflammation, and redness too caused by clogged pores.
- Collagen control agent- The structure of our skin is formed by the collagen in our dermis. The hyaluronic acid serum is linked to water molecules and collagen, which gives skin its plumpness, boosts moisture in the skin, making it seem more youthful and bouncy.
- Lipid Fortifier – Hyaluronic Acid can assist to strengthen the natural skin’s lipid barrier, as well as aid to retain in moisture for an even more stunning moisturizing impact.
- For sensitive skin prone to Acne – Hyaluronic Serum hydrates the skin while also helping to preserve the lipid barrier, making it ideal for people with sensitive or acne-prone skin.
- Cell Generation Quality – While hyaluronic acid aids in skin cell regeneration by providing more hydration and barrier protection to the skin. This results in a healthier youthful appearance.
- Prevent extra production of oil which can lead to clogged pores – Hyaluronic acid reduces the overproduction of oil, which can cause clogged pores problems and breakouts, by ensuring optimal moisture balance in the skin.