The thought of derma rolling or micro-needling at home that involves puncturing the face with tiny needles is scary. However, with the correct derma roller and professional instructions, at-home micro-needling can be a cost-effective solution to get smoother, firmer skin. In this article, we have covered the top benefits of derma roller at home.
What is Microneedling/Derma Roller, and How does it Work?
A derma roller is a type of skincare tool also known as a microneedle roller. A handle is on one end, while a roller with several little, fine needles is on the other.
As you run it over your face, the tiny needles slightly puncture the skin. Piercing the skin with small holes promotes collagen production and, in effect, revitalizes the skin’s healing and regeneration. This is why microneedling is such a successful means of reducing acne scars and age symptoms like wrinkles, age spots, and fine lines.
Top 5 Amazing Benefits of Derma Roller
- Skin Rejuvenation
Derma rolling might help you renew your skin. It will make your skin seem younger and more vibrant. It lowers the effects of ageing and tightens the skin by increasing blood flow and the overproduction of collagen. Use it in conjunction with a moisturizer and serum to make you appear younger than you are.
- Effective in the Treatment of a Variety of Skin Conditions
Apart from scarring, stretch marks, acne vulgaris, and skin rejuvenation, derma rolling treatment has been shown to be useful in treating a variety of dermatologic diseases, including melanosis, melasma, and hyperhidrosis.
- Absorption of the product
Dermarolling generates hundreds of microchannels on the skin, allowing topical skincare products to absorb faster and more deeply. As a result, it can boost the absorption and effectiveness of skincare products, allowing the skin to get the most out of its serums, antioxidants, and peptides.
- Treat Hyperpigmentation
Hyperpigmentation occurs when melanin is produced or released in excess. It might be the result of sun exposure, acne scars, or a combination of causes. A derma roller aids in the breakdown of old hyperpigmented skin cells, and the body responds to injury by producing new cells.
- Microneedling for hair loss
Microneedling on the scalp improves blood circulation, which transports all of the growth-promoting hormones and essential nutrients. It will also encourage the creation of collagen in the skin. As a result, all of these activities aid in the growth of new hair. Also, because micro needling generates millions of channels on the scalp, which facilitates the absorption of topical hair care products like oils and serums, you may apply a topical hair growth-promoting product to enhance the hair development process.
Derma rollers are FDA-approved beauty tools so that you can be confident in their safety concern for the skin. Skin Deva introduced quality ensured stainless steel 192 microneedle best derma rollers which come in different sizes.
Buy it here, and see derma roller results for yourself!
Method of using Derma roller on face
- The procedure is made much easier by dividing your face into portions.
- Rolling in the eye socket area is not recommended.
- Repeat 6 to 8 times in one direction.
- Roll depending on your skin tolerance and sensitivity.
- Lift the roller after each pass.
- After rolling vertically, go back over the same area you previously rolled in the horizontal direction and repeat the procedure.
- You should have rolled over each region 12 to 16 times by the end of the treatment
- i.e 6 to 8 horizontally, 6 to 8 vertically.
Usage of Derma roller
0.5 mm = every 3–4 weeks
What is the best way to use a derma roller at home?
To avoid any dangers, carefully follow these measures.
Step 1: Clean your roller.
Soak your derma roller in 70 percent isopropyl alcohol for 5 to 10 minutes to disinfect it.
Step 2: Shower
Take a shower and wash your face.
Step 3: Cleanse
Cleanse your face thoroughly with an Acne cleanser of Skin Deva. Before using a derma roller 0.5 mm, you have to clean your face with 70% isopropyl alcohol before rolling.
Step 4: Deramrolling
Make sure you have selected the right size. Use a medium to use with dermaroller, don’t glide it on a dry skin.
Step 5: Wash your face
Use water to wash your face. After you’ve finished microneedling, simply use water to rinse your skin.
Step 6: Clean the Derma roller
Make sure your derma roller is clean. Dishwasher soap should be used to clean your derma roller because Alcohol does not dissolve the proteins found in skin and blood. Keep an eye on the roller to make sure it doesn’t strike the sides. Clean your roller. Allow your derma roller to soak in 70% isopropyl alcohol for 10 minutes to disinfect it once again.
If your skin has an uneven texture and is prone to pimples, then Skin Deva’s Acne Cleanser will help soften it. This face moisturizing cleanser is very soothing on the skin, which serves to protect the natural barrier of your skin and trap moisture for the Acne Treatment. Now you can apply Hyaluronic Acid, CoenzymeQ10, and Vitamin C serums of Skin Deva for Acne treatment at home for an added moisturizing effect for your skin.
Quality Assurance of Derma roller of Skin Deva
When it comes to quality, you can always count on Skin Deva for its Stainless Steel Mircroneedling Derma roller
- Dermarollers 0.5mm as well as other skincare items are manufactured by Skin Deva in the United States. All of our items are examined, verified, and processed to guarantee to obtain the greatest results.
- The needle size and length are also examined and double-checked.
- Microneedles made of high-grade medical stainless steel are put on a tiny wheel.
How the Derma roller works on scars?
- It gradually penetrates the upper layer of the skin when rolled over the face, giving a remarkable therapy with multiple advantages.
- Shallow acne scars, hyperpigmentation, and UV damage can all be treated with 0.5mm needles.
- It will also aid in the enhancement of the benefits of skincare products as well as their absorption.
- In order to repair the tiny wounds caused by the needles, your skin releases more collagen during the skin-pricking therapy and the newly generated collagen will assist to smooth out your skin’s look, filling in Acne scars.
- When skin needling with dermaroller 0.5mm and vitamin C of Skin Deva are used together, the results on acne scars are even excellent.
Dermaroller 0.5mm presented by Skin Deva for Acne Treatment
Using Derma roller can be an excellent choice especially if you’re looking forward to reducing acne scars. Derma roller or microneedling removes acne scars, even pitted scars by rolling on the superficial layer of your skin. Here’s why derma roller is the best option you have available today:
- When dealing with acne you may also have to deal with scars that pimples can leave behind. Acne scars can appear as a result of cystic acne or picking at your skin.
- Acne scars, like other forms of scars, can endure for months or even years.
- If over-the-counter medications have failed to remove your acne scars, you may want to try microneedling. Also known as derma rolling or skin needling.
- Microneedling is deemed safe for thin, delicate, and sensitive skin with acne problems.
- This is due to the fact that it does not harm or remove the outer layer of skin